Cocktail Flow (on Twitter: @CocktailFlow) development hasn’t slowed since the Holiday update and I’m happy to announce that we’ve released another update for Valentine’s day. This update comes with a new, Valentine’s package as well as several small, but useful features added.
The most important things we’ve added this update are the following:
- Valentine’s day cocktails – nearly 30 delicious, themed drinks are added to the application in the Valentine’s package
- Packages can be deactivated and activated. This means if you’ve downloaded one of the holiday packages, but aren’t interested in those cocktails during the summer, simply deactivate the package to hide its contents.
- Extended cabinet – we’ve added a few drinks to the cabinet and from now on the cabinet is dynamically growing based on ingredients in packages.
- Search by ingredients – simply start typing the name of an ingredient in the search field and cocktails containing ingredients with that name are also returned.
- Smarter cabinet – if you select dark rum, lime juice and coke in the cabinet, you’ll see that Cuba Libre is suggested as a cocktail that can be mixed, even though the official recipe suggests using white rum, not dark. However, we’ve introduced substitute ingredients, and in the case of Cuba Libre, both white rum and dark rum can be used to mix this drink.
And finally, here are a few screenshots of some of the new cocktails and new features:
Valentine’s Day package and the ability to deactivate (and activate) packages
With the team at Distinction we’ve continued to work hard on Cocktail Flow and I’m happy to announce that we’ve shipped an update for the application with some new features and holiday themed cocktails!
So here’s a summary of what’s new:
- We’ve added support for cocktail packages - these can be downloaded within the application for more cocktails.
- We’ve released a Christmas and New Years package with over 50 new, holiday themed cocktail recipes
- Cocktails can be browsed by color as well and we’ve added brandy and champagne to the base drinks category
- New settings: the lock screen can be configured not to turn the application off and the currency can be changed in the shopping assistant
Of course the updates don’t stop with this; new cocktail packages planned to be released continuously. Should you miss some recipes, just send your suggestion on Twitter @cocktailflow.
Here are some screenshots of some of the new, holiday cocktails, the packages and the new start screen. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
I’m proud to announce that the release version of Cocktail Flow, an application I’ve been working together with Distinction has been sent to approval and is planned to appear in the Windows Phone 7 marketplace in a few days. Before I go into any other details, watch the 45 seconds teaser video (recommended to do on fullscreen):
The user interface has been designed to fit perfectly with the Metro interface of Windows Phone 7, while making the most out of it. It’s both visually stunning, clean, light and intuitive to explore. Some further screenshots: